- natures resistence -
- silent violence, quiet, calm, powerful, fascination
- nature takes it all back
- Slowly, with silent force, the roots of massive concrete break through, concrete that was
once supposed to withstand rocket and bomb attacks.
- Nature survives everything and slowly returns with patience.
- She‘s taking back everything she once owned.
- It won‘t be like before, but it‘ll be something new.
This project was created as part of my design project, Stories of the Forest. In this project, I decided to tell the mysterious and powerful story of the forest. In my book, I tell of violence haunted, deserted and almost forgotten places. The aim of the project is to show peace between nature and buildings with the images. I would like to point out that peace is also returning to a place that is associated with violence.
photography: Sarah Milena Metzger
design: Sarah Milena Metzger
text: Sarah Milena Metzger